Policies of hotel «Forest house»
1. The rules of residence are developed on the basis of the current Legislation of Ukraine and the requirements of the Union of the International Hotel Association.
2. The hotel guarantees guests compliance with all privacy policies.
3. The hotel administration reserves the right to impose a fine on guests for violation of fire safety regulations, failure to comply with these Rules of residence, damage to property, etc.
PROCEDURE OF ACCOMMODATION IN THE HOTEL
1. The hotel works for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Arrival time – after 14:00;
- Check-out time is until 12:00;
- Check-in time is 12:00.
2. Early arrival and late check-out are subject to availability.
3. There is no charge for children under 6 years old staying with adults (without extra room).
4. Upon arrival, the guest provides an identity document (passport, driver’s license, passport, passport of a citizen of another country), fills out a registration card and pays the full cost of hotel accommodation. Staying in the room without payment is not allowed.
5. Upon check-in, the Guest is aware that in case of damage, improper condition or destruction of property in the room, the Guest is obliged to compensate for the damage.
6. Your guests can visit you daily from 9:00 to 23:00. To do this, they need to register with the hotel administrator.
7. Please follow the rules of fire safety. In case of fire alarm, keep calm and leave the building in the direction of a safe place.
8. Please inform the hotel administration if you find defects in equipment, electrical faults, heat and water supply.
9. Current cleaning is carried out daily, or at the request of the Guest (plate on the door “Please clean”). Bed linen, towels and wet cleaning are changed every 3 days or as needed.
10. On the day of eviction: The key to the room must be handed over to the administrator at the reception, in case of loss of the key to the room compensation in the amount of 100 UAH is charged;
11. The entire hotel is guarded.
THE ADMINISTRATION HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE THE GUEST OF FURTHER ACCOMMODATION, FOR VIOLATION OF THE RULES OF RESIDENCE AND TIMELY PAYMENT FOR SERVICES REFUSAL OF SETTLEMENT, TERMINATION OF RESIDENCE
12. Guests terminate their stay after the end of the paid period of stay.
13. If the Guest repeatedly violates the Rules of Accommodation, does not respond to the comments of the hotel, which leads to damage or inconvenience to other guests, the hotel has the right to refuse accommodation or terminate the stay of the Guest (eviction).
14. Accommodation is denied to those guests who are in a state of alcohol or drug intoxication. PROHIBITIONS AND WARNINGS
15. Smoking hookah, cigarettes (including electronic) in the rooms, common areas and premises of the hotel, restaurant, on the territory, except for specially designated places, is strictly prohibited.
16. We do not accept guests with pets.
17. It is forbidden to bring to the hotel and store in the room materials and objects dangerous to life and health of others (flammable items, explosives, toxic, chemical and radioactive substances, weapons).
18. It is not allowed to remove furniture from the room without the consent of the hotel.
19. It is forbidden to show aggression or actions that endanger the safety of health or property of others.
20. It is not allowed to leave underage children unattended by adults, to allow them to be on the street, stairwells and swimming pools.
21. It is forbidden to eliminate problems that have occurred during the use of electricity, electrical equipment, plumbing, sewerage, plumbing and other items that make up the hotel equipment.
22. It is forbidden to disconnect fire alarm sensors.
23. It is forbidden to turn on the fire alarm button unnecessarily. A fine of UAH 15,000 is envisaged for a false call to the fire service.
24. The use of pyrotechnics, sparklers, candles in the rooms and on the hotel is prohibited.
PAYMENT RULES AND BOOKING CONDITIONS
25. Booking services on the website are provided on-line, by e-mail, by telephone and at the reception.
26. When making a reservation through the website, the Guest enters into a direct contractual relationship with the hotel. From the moment of booking, the Guest will be sent an email on behalf of the hotel with details for prepayment.
27. To confirm the reservation, the guest must make a prepayment of at least 25% of the total cost of living.
28. Cancellation policy at the hotel: Upon cancellation of the reservation, the prepayment of the Guest remains on the deposit account and can be used within a year from the date of advance payment.
29. Payment for accommodation and provision of additional services is made in cash or non-cash, according to the approved prices.
30. Payment for accommodation is made at the settlement. 31. In case of violation of the Rules of stay established in hotel